● "Science in the City": Attractive Opportunities for Study in a Central Location.
● The Bremen University of Applied Sciences enjoys a long tradition that goes back to 1799.
● The University enjoys the benefits of cooperative agreements with 300 partners worldwide.
● Institution in the heart of Bremen Neustadt – a central city location – is decidedly innovative and practically oriented.
● Approximately 8 700 students enroll in 66 degree courses in areas such as engineering, natural sciences, economics and social sciences.
● MBA and Masters in 1 year.
● Many Honors and Awards received by the University.
● Practical Approach-oriented and Application-oriented.
|Bachelor Programs||Not Available|
|S.no||Degree Program||Duration||Intake Available|
|1||MBA in Global Management||1 year||October|
|2||MBA in International Tourism Management||1 Year||October|
|3||International MBA (Double Degree)||1 Year||October|
|4||MBA- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management||1 Year||October|
|5||MBA- International Finance and Investments||1 Year||October|
|6||Master in European Studies||1 Year||October|
|7||Master in Aeronautical Management||1 Year||October|
|8||Master in Human Resource Management||1 Year||October|
|9||Master in International Marketing||1 Year||October|
|10||Master in Management in Emerging Economies||1 Year||October|
|11||MBA in European/Asian Management||1 Year||October|
|12||MBA in International Business Development and Consulting||1 Year||October|